Drew Forbes is a Senior Director in the Corporate Finance/Restructuring practice of FTI Consulting and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
A Chartered Accountant with 10 years’ experience across an array of industries, Mr Forbes’ expertise includes:
- Restructuring and interim management
- Transaction services, including sell-side, buy-side and capital raising advisory services;
- Profit improvement and business transformation;
- Strategic, financial and operational due diligence reviews for buyers, sellers and lenders; and
- Business analysis and modelling
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr Forbes held an internal accounting role with one of Australia’s largest sporting franchises. Mr Forbes was responsible for the financial accounting, reporting and management of both sporting and commercial operations within the franchise.
Mr. Forbes also currently serves on the Audit and Finance Committee of SIDS and Kids Limited, having been appointed in October 2015.
Drew is married and recently welcomed his first child, and is passionate about issues surrounding the health and well-being of infants and young children.
Outside of the office, Drew is an avid AFL supporter, however with the arrival of his daughter Aria in May 2015, Drew now finds little time for such indulgences!