Support Services and Facilities Manager
- Full Time Position
- Docklands Location
- Generous Salary Packaging
Red Nose is seeking an experienced and motivated Support Services and Facilities Manager for our Head Office based in Docklands, Melbourne. This position will have a national focus and report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will play an integral role in ensuring the smooth running of support services and facilities at our office network. The role will focus on ensure the best possible working environment and IT and facilities infrastructure possible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships across a national network
- IT literate and with a good knowledge of IT and Communication systems and infrastructure. Exposure to moving an organisation into a cloud environment would be well regarded.
- Experience in being able to introduce and manage change in infrastructure and day-to-day operational support.
- Experience in property and facilities management
- Knowledge and experience in tendering and negotiation process with suppliers
- Excellent time management skills and ability to problem solve and multitask
- Excellent leadership and management including a sound ability to foster teamwork and develop others capabilities
- Financial Management skills
- Able to travel to Red Nose sites across Australia as and when required
How to apply and remuneration:
If you have the skills and experience Red Nose is looking for and have the right to work in Australia please submit your resume and covering letter addressing the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org by Close of business Monday 24 July 2017.
Red Nose is able to offer additional salary packaging opportunities for this role.
Download the Position Description below.