Holding a Red Nose fundraising event is an easy and fun way to support the vital work of Red Nose. Whatever your idea, Red Nose will help you to get your event up and running!
Thinking about getting more active, cutting out that bad habit or just doing something inspiring for yourself or others this year? Then join the REDsolution Challenge.
Put your muscles to the test, and participate in one of the many walks, runs or physical challenges being held throughout 2019. Sign up as an individual or create a team with colleagues, family or friends. Nothing is more motivating than knowing you have a whole team of supporters behind you!
If you have a unique fundraising idea, get started today with an online fundraising page.
Together we will create a future where no child or infant dies suddenly and unexpectedly during pregnancy or childhood. This is a personal best we are always working towards.
Red Nose can support you in a number of ways, including:
- Providing a Proudly Supporting Red Nose logo for event promotion (Note: use of this logo needs to have Red Nose prior approval)
- Promotion of your Red Nose event on the Red Nose website
- A pack containing 20 Red Nose branded balloons
- A Supporter Letter, to help you gather local support and sponsorship
- A range of Red Nose merchandise is available to purchase and sell on at Red Nose Events.
Once your completed registration form has been received, the Red Nose Community Fundraising Team will be in touch with you.