Red Nose is looking for a well-rounded, motivated and pragmatic individual with a strong understanding of medical and public health matters to take up the role of Head of Mission, Health and Advocacy.
This role will involve working at the heart of our organisation, reporting to the Chief Executive and working alongside Red Nose’s pre-eminent committee of medical researchers and clinicians, a growing education and training group, a talented marketing team, external communications agencies, governments and policy makers and a professional operations group delivering valuable services across the country.
As a leading developer in our organisation, this person will:
- Influence policy making across our organisation
- Drive public advocacy and education campaigns for a range of sectors including new and expectant parents, government, child care centres and health care providers/professionals
- Oversee a broad range of operational developments
- Deliver valuable marketing campaigns and service improvements that will grow our organisation and save the lives of babies and infants
- Contribute and have access to Red Nose’s ‘knowledge bank’, using this to drive the agenda for medical research into SIDS, stillbirths and all other unexpected deaths in infants and children
- Create change through education and advocacy
The ideal person for this exciting career opportunity should have experience in the health sector as well as exposure to either development roles, marketing, journalism, or commercial/business matters.
Inquiries about this rewarding, high profile public health and advocacy role can be directed to Nick Wareham on 0422 106 834 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.