Red Nose is pleased to announce its is now offering Shop Red Nose customers the Grobag range of sleeping bags to help them sleep baby safely.
Launched in 2000, the Grobag led the adoption of baby sleep bags in the UK and is now an international brand, with more than three million Grobags sold.
Red Nose recommends sleeping baby in a safe baby sleeping bag (one with a fitted neck and armholes and no hood and that is the correct size for baby) for a number of benefits including:
- they reduce the risk of bedclothes covering baby’s face
- they delay baby rolling onto the tummy during sleep until baby is past the age of peak risk of sudden unexpected death in infancy (SUDI)
- they promote back sleeping
- they will keep baby’s temperature at a more constant level while sleeping
Red Nose recommends sleeping baby on the back with head and face uncovered to reduce the risk of SUDI.
Features of Grobag baby sleep bags include:
- Available in sizes 0-6, 6-18 and 18-36 months
- Available in 0.5, 1.0 and 2.5 tog warmth ratings
- 100% cotton outer
- Zip-click ® feature on all sizes
- Meets Australian product safety standards for children’s nightwear.
Shop Grobag now at Shop Red Nose.
Shop Red Nose is an online fundraising initiative of Red Nose. Funds raised support Red Nose’s education and research programs and bereavement support services.