Join members of the West Coast Eagles for the 7th annual Sunshine Beach Run in support of Red Nose!
- 18 February 2018 - from 8am
- Challenger Parade, City Beach, WA, Australia
Walk or run 1km, 3km or 5km in Perth’s only beach-based fun run this summer to support Red Nose education and counselling services for Western Australian families impacted by the death of a child as a result of stillbirth, miscarriage or sudden unexpected death in infancy.
- Prizes for race winners
- Prize for largest fundraiser (Princess Cruise valued at $2,000)
- Free sports massage after race
- Celebrity sprint race
- Celebrity Ambassadors: West Coast Eagles Jack Darling and Mark LeCras, Professional Boxer Renae Wauhop
- Angel tribute wings available - write a personal message on it and wear it in the run to remember your lost one
- Children’s activities including bouncy castle, water slide and face painting