This December, experience Canberra’s very own Christmas extravaganza with amazing lighting displays and miniature railway rides, culminating in a spectacular light show.
- 7–23 December 2018 - Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays – 5pm – 10pm
- Canberra Miniature Railway, Jerrabomberra Avenue, Symonston ACT 2609
- At the gate $20, online $15
Tickets are limited, so best to book online now to ensure your family doesn’t miss out on a fun-filled evening of rides and entertainment.
Your ticket includes
- Entry to the Christmas in Canberra Extravaganza
- Unlimited rides on the Miniature Trains
- Amazing lighting displays
- A visit to Santa’s Grotto to meet Santa Claus
- A huge Bouncy Slide for the kids
- Live entertainment on the main stage
- and much, much more
One dollar from each ticket sold will be donated to Red Nose.
Once you purchase your Ticket, there are NO EXTRA COSTS unless you choose to buy Santa Photos or Merchandise, or make purchases at the Christmas Market Stalls or the Food Vendor Stalls.
Parking is available for a gold coin donation to Red Nose.
We require volunteers to assist with parking and sell merchandise.
Food and beverages will be provide to volunteers.
If you are able to assist on any of the days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.